The month of June is about to end. I’m probably too late to post the things I’ve got for school. (Also, I’ve used all of them already.) I had classes for the past two weeks, and it’s been outrageously fun. Everything is just fine and a little bit busy but today I felt the need to write so, I will be sharing my very own must-haves for school. Enjoy! 😄
- Plastic Envelopes
– They save all of my papers, handouts, folders, forms and important documents. I prefer clear plastic envelopes because you can easily find what you’re looking for.
- Binder and Fillers
– In my school, we are required to use a binder instead of notebooks and for me, it’s easier and comfortable. It doesn’t add much weight to your bag and you got all your subjects in one go.
- Post-it Notes and Flags
– Having a binder as my number one writing material, I use color-coded sticky flags so that the fillers inside would be separated and I could distinguish which is which easily. I also use Post-it Notes as a reminder for the things that I haven’t accomplished yet.
- Yellow Pad / Color Ruled Pad
– Some people might have the “Yellow” pad but I have the Color Ruled thing, it’s from Cattleya. They’re both in the same size so it doesn’t matter anyway. I use this as a scratch or draft paper. Since it is really spacious and whenever I see it I automatically become eager to write. It’s really helpful especially when I plan or plot some stuff, the ideas just kept on coming.
- Colored Pens
– I love M&G Colored Gel Pens, you should try them out! I use these for graphing in our General Math subject, whenever I make concept maps or diagrams, and even in highlighting some important notes. It makes my notes colorful and I really enjoy using and having it.
- Pilot’s Frixion and G-tec
– These are the only two black ballpen that I used since I was in 6th grade. It may be pricey but the quality is not so-so. There are also refills available in the market so you won’t have to buy a new pen every now and then.
- Mechanical Pencil and Lead
– I prefer this pencil more than the traditional ones because you won’t have to sharpen it and I can control it better.
- Ruler, Stapler and Scissors.
– I use my ruler for General Math subject and sometimes we use it also in Arts. These tools are all important for school because you’ll never know when you’ll need them.
This concludes my blog post for today. I’m sorry I couldn’t provide pictures for all these but I will update them as soon as I learn how to edit them myself. I’m having a hard time learning and probably I’ll just have to ask my friend if he could teach me how. Anyway, that’s all the items I can really claim as a “must-have” for school.
I hope you guys liked it and I’ll see you in my next blog!
Photo Credits: Pinterest